Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE to cook!!! Though I often find the prep process tedious and labour-intensive, I am so motivated by the end result that I endure the process with my eyes on the prize!!!
I crave veggies, especially greens. I hate making salads, but I love to eat them!! A dilemma for sure!!! Right now my garden is still producing kale and I add it to just about anything!!!!
This is a Pinterest recipe found by one daughter and prepared by another. I would double the garlic, though when my daughter made it, it was very garlicky!!
Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Oven, baking dish
- 2 lb carrots sliced 1-1'2 inch thick diagonally
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 cloves minced garlic I would use more
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt I use Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- fresh, minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 425
- Melt butter in saucepan
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the carrots with the prepared sauce either in the skillet, or pour the sauce over the carrots in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until carrots are browned and tender.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.